1. Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
3. Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
4. Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
5. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
6. Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
8. Build Laravel websites and resolve cross-browser compatibility issues.
9. Integrate data with Sage, Quickbooks, WordPress, Salesforce and APIs in general and ERP/stock management systems
10. Work with LAMP development environment and version control GIT / SVN.
11. Development from Database design to Front-End Final application.
12. Provide module and unit testing.