We are looking for a Deputy Manager who can make our company a premier employment destination for the top talent in our industry. The Deputy Manager will be responsible for evaluating employee programs, recommending improvements to employee relations policies and making sure that all employee-related policies in each department align with our corporate goals and established company rules and regulations.
- To overlook day to day HR operations.
- Develop programs to enhance employee relations and offer employee support to each staff member
- Ensure that the new hire orientation process properly introduces new employees to the corporate culture
- Deliver compensation and benefit comparison reports to the executive team each month and make recommendations to improve the company’s current offerings
- Come up with new ways to measure employee morale and determine methods for improving overall employee satisfaction
- To ensure fully implementation of company’s SOP’s.
- To manage employees file data base in hard and soft.
- Introduce and implement Performance Appraisals program.
- Act as liaison between the company and outside legal and professional authorities to ensure that all employment policies follow current laws and regulations.
Deputy Manager Skills
- Master/Bachelor’ Degree in Human Resources or related business field
- 5+ years’ experience in a human resources dept. on similar or supervisory position
- Demonstrated ability to improve employee morale
- Comprehensive understanding of local, state and federal employment laws
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong understanding of HR software preferred
- IT/Office application knowledge is a must