Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. MiiiA is a modern software services team dedicated to helping organizations large and small better understand their own business and customers using cloud technology.
From our own experience, and frustration running businesses, we took a leap of faith and began creating solutions to common, and not so common, business problems.
We’ve never structured or thought of ourselves as ‘normal’ when compared to most software developers. We decided to spend more of our time doing the things we enjoy the most.
We focus our energies on taking a personal approach with our customers. That means getting hands-on, in ‘the trenches’, and we believe this results in something customers are not only happy to pay for, but truly value.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Design, develop and test end to end Dynamics 365 CE (D365) systems, encompassing user interfaces, application logic and data modelling
- Configure entities, forms and reports in D365 based on user requirements.
- Design and implement solutions of migrating legacy data import to D365 and exporting data in D365 to external systems.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues and bugs.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Solid Microsoft platform skills including 3+ years consulting experience across the full CRM implementation lifecycle with Dynamics 365 CE (v.2013 or higher)
- Strong Background in application development.
- Strong understanding of Dynamics 365 CE SDK
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.