Mika Technology in Sweden is looking for an exceptional software engineer to build and debug embedded software systems.
Your responsibilities while on projects are: Designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software Contributing within the development of safety critical embedded real time SW Software integration, validation and analysis Your profile:
· Fluent in English
· An experience of 3-10 years is required in Software Development
· Device driver development
· Android framework
· Embedded C/C++
· Real time operating systems
· Open source tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins
· Connectivity standards like Bluetooth, ZigBee, NFC, LTE and Wi-Fi
· Debuggers like J-Link, ST-Link, Lauterbach, Trace32, Ozone and IAR Embedded Workbench
· Measuring instruments like oscilloscope and logic analyzers
We appreciate that different individuals have different personality and contribute with different aspects. But everybody will have customer contacts to a certain level and needs to feel comfortable in that role. The ability to work smoothly in teams with colleagues, customers, suppliers and other contacts are important.