We are looking for a Human Resources Executive, with full cycle recruiting experience, to attract, screen, select and onboard qualified and suitable personnel to fill our job openings. The goal is to attract top talent from our candidates’ pool, gain competitive advantage and Fuel Company’s growth.
- MBA in HR/business Administration.
- The candidate should have creative sourcing capabilities, exceptional people skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience.
- Proficient ability with MS Word and MS Excel.
- Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and system
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Represent company in recruitment events such as job fairs, on campus recruitment sessions, company orientation sessions etc.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)