BIMA is one of the fastest-growing impact and tech companies in the world. We use disruptive mobile technology to bring insurance and health services to consumers with low incomes. BIMA is committed to disrupting the traditional insurance industry and democratizing access to vital services for billions of under-served families around the globe. In just nine years, we’ve built a customer base of over 30 million subscribers in 11 countries across Africa and Asia.
We have brought together some of the best talent from World leading organisations to create a company that truly celebrates diversity. Our people are our greatest asset and, as an equal opportunities employer encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to work with us
Reporting into a Team Leader, the Call Centre Sales Agent will be responsible for talking to potential customers to understand their needs and provide product BIMA product, services and solutions they are willing to buy. In some roles the Agent will be making outbound calls to prospective customers to explain the benefits and then sell BIMA products and services. To be a BIMA Call Centre Sales Agent you need to be motivated to work in sales and deliver great customer service but also be ambitious, and be driven by working to sales targets with a performance-based commission structure
The key responsibilities of the job include:
1. Quickly develop a good working knowledge of the BIMA product and service offering and the sales approaches BIMA expects of its Call Centre Sales Agents. Show proactivity to continually strive to be up to date with changes to products and services.
2. Make calls to a range of potential customers (potential and existing) to educate them about all aspects of BIMA’s products and services and be able to answer their questions and concerns with a view to them engaging with and buying BIMA’s products and services. Look to upsell further appropriate products and services to existing customers.
3. Evaluate the customer’s needs first and then have a keen interest in matching BIMA’s products and services to these with a view to building a long-lasting customer relationship.
4. Meet or exceed sales and other goals whilst doing so in accordance with BIMA’s standards of professionalism, quality and conduct.
5. Use BIMA’s tools and systems to accurately record all customer and transaction information. Provide the highest quality of service to our customers, keeping updated with the latest information regarding BIMA’s products, services, policies & procedures.
6. Efficiently and professionally handle customer objections in any interaction by determining the cause of the objection and selecting and explaining the best solution to address this.
7. Adhere to the company’s business code of conduct, corporate policies, guidelines, and statutory requirements. 8. Actively contribute to the immediate team particularly in Team Meetings and during learning initiatives, and always look for opportunities to grow and develop
The ideal candidate for the job should meet the following requirements:
1. Educated to diploma or Intermediate level preferred.
2. Minimum 3 months of relevant work experience in sales (ideally telesales), customer service or call centre support or operations. Must genuinely want to deliver a good customer experience.
3. Needs to be results-orientated and self-motivated and be comfortable working to set targets, often under pressure. Takes responsibility for own performance but also can work well in a team.
4. Should be able to learn new skills and information quickly and enjoy learning new skills.
5. Good basic computer skills and comfortable learning new tools and technology, and be able to use a computer at the same time as engaging with customers (can multitask).
6. Good time management, must be punctual and have good self-organisation skills.
7. Excellent communication and listening skills and able to build rapport and relationships quickly with customers. Shows a positive attitude when dealing with others and can also demonstrate patience, persistence and persuasiveness.
8. Must be comfortable dealing with others in difficult situations e.g. calmly handling complaints or objections.
9. Specifically, for this role we require strong Urdu oral and written communication skills. Good English communication skills will be a plus point in addition to Urdu language.
NOTE: Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
ppBIMA is one of the fastest-growing impact and tech companies in the world. We use disruptive mobile technology to bring insurance and health services to consumers with low incomes. BIMA is committed to disrupting the traditional insurance industry and democratizing access to vital services for bil ...Read More