MILVIK Mobile Pakistan (BIMA) is a cutting-edge mobile micro-insurance provider that works with telcos and insurance companies to scale up insurance services for the mass market. We design and sell revolutionary insurance services that are affordable and accessible to everyone in Pakistan. In July, BIMA partnered with Warid Telecom and Alfalah Insurance to launch a personal accident insurance product for the mass market. We have had tremendous success with our first product, have grown to 1000+ Employee and over 2 Million subscribers.
The Chief Medical Officer is a key member of the Senior Executive team, engaged in managing the tele-health service and defining its overall business strategy. The CMO is responsible for revising, monitoring, and implementing all medical protocols, policies and procedures to assure compliance with licensing and accreditation standards. The position provides medical oversight, expertise and leadership to ensure the delivery of affordable quality healthcare services. Responsibilities also include working with the CEO Pakistan on strategic implementation of telehealth services.
- Overall management of the company’s mobile health services.
- Oversee medical care and ensure medical treatment services are properly implemented.
- Manage the company’s partnerships with pharmacies, labs and other organisations
- Review, create or amend policies and procedures to improve program quality and effectiveness.
- Provide guidance and expertise to physicians employed by the company.
- Develop and implement strategic goals related to telehealth quality improvement, management programs and accreditation standards.
- Management of day to day operations of the service, e.g setting the duty roster for doctors, doctors training and feedback sessions etc
- A current unrestricted license to practice medicine in Pakistan.
- A minimum of 3 years of clinical experience in a hospital setting.
- Knowledge of managed healthcare systems, medical quality assurance, and quality improvement.
- Strategic and innovative thinker with a proven ability to communicate a vision and drive results.
- Demonstrated management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve problems and execute on initiatives.
- Ability to work collaboratively internally and externally.
- Self-assured and results oriented.