Inbound Manager should lead our representatives to better performance and improve service quality. He/She will assist in establishing call center objectives, provide representatives with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products, and troubleshooting techniques, analyze call center data, and focus on improving performance and processes in an effort to better support customers.
- Ensure staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Prepare reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Hire, train, coach, and lead call center representatives as they provide support for customers.·
- Answer representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives.
- Assist other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.