MindAqua is looking for a responsible and resourceful Virtual Administrative Assistant to join our team. Working remotely, the Virtual Administrative Assistant will provide experienced, detail-oriented, deadline-driven administrative support and coordination to the Manager. The position requires an organized, politely assertive, articulate professional who can interact effectively with the Manager and other executives. The position requires clarity of thought, exemplary communication skills and tactfulness, ability to manage complex and competing priorities, and flexibility. The ideal person for the job is someone who responds positively to work challenges and proactively solves problems. Virtual assistant will be responsible for providing a variety of routine and complex administrative and technical work. This position requires exercising independent judgment, high ethical standards and strict confidentiality.
Virtual Administrative Assistant will work full time. For the right candidate, this position may have a more flexible schedule.
- Coordinate meetings, including communications, material development, meeting planning and post-meeting follow up review.
- Troubleshoot, make independent judgments or referrals to , or redirect to provide solutions to issues raised or identified.
- Support the manager through drafting, proofing, and/or editing confidential correspondence on a routine basis.
- Process checks – Update tenant accounts to reflect checks received, credit to appropriate bank accounts.
- Organize Fundraiser and Donations website
- Follow up with donors who have outstanding balances.
- Recruit new employees
- Summarize all important work done each day and what the plan is for the next day.
- Completes special projects as assigned
- Provide administrative support for employee orientation, recruitment, and HR-related tasks.
- Assist with coordinating materials and managing logistics for trainings and workshops.
- Desirable Qualifications
- A bachelors degree in technology or business
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Superb interpersonal communication skills, including verbal and written communication skills, exceptional proofreading and copy editing skills
- Proactive, self-starter capable of advanced planning and ability to anticipate the needs of the manager
- Time and task management skills
- Results orientation with high expectations for quality and accuracy
- Flexibility and willingness to handle new and different tasks and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgment; critical thinker and consultative problem solver
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, particularly with MS Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficient in use of social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
- Is collaborative and can work with a variety of people at all levels
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.