Sales Development Duties
- Driving sales revenue through building a strong direct and indirect channel partner network (B2B).
- Educating the market to the benefits of Olarms products and benefits.
- Responsible for Identifying B2B customer from developers, architects, Interior Designers and System Integrators for Olarms Product.
- Establish key metrics - sales and marketing related and oversee day to day operations
- Serve as the partner’s single point of contact
- Present written quarterly reviews and annual plans to all levels of partner
- Develop proposals and negotiate channel, Agent agreements and any other legal
- Oversee the creation and delivery of accurate monthly, quarterly and annual
Forecasts and account plans
- Seek out new business opportunities within defined guidelines and timescales.
- Deliver consistently against all targets.
- Build, manage & maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities to
Underpin target achievement through developers, System integrators contractors.
- Ensure that all pipeline activity is accurately recorded and updated within CRM.
- Thoroughly research & understand individual market sectors to identify potential customer partner and real estate developer targets.
- Accurately forecast sales by month, quarter and annual.
- Demonstrate Ola Controls’ Olarms product & services suite clearly & differentiate offering within the market.
- Successfully position Ola Controls products and service within the context appropriate
Completed phone callsFace-to-face meetingsLeads generated B2B sales followed up Leads and status (B2B sales) B2B meetings. Sales opportunities won/lost
Target: 1st Quarter:
Collecting Market size data for B2B Product Olarms from target segment
2. MEP Contractors
3. Architects & Consultants
4) Govt. Sectors in real state like PHA, Estate Departments, Housing Societies developer.
5) OLA Controls Competitors,
6) System Integrators ( like companies who install CCTV, Fire Alarm System, Low Current System in the region)