PHP Developer / Consultant
mindGigs is looking to hire talented PHP developers / Consultants. This positions is direct hire not a contract assignment.
Candidates for this position will analyze customer business and technical problems, enhance and customize our products, and build new components to deliver our customers software solutions meeting their unique requirements. You must have the mind-set to act as entrepreneurs and a technologist. You will be problem solving and working with others. You must have the resilience and finesse to resolve whatever customer concerns arise, quickly and with poise. The position will involve working one or more customers at the same time. Candidates will be required to interact on line and spend time at customer sites.
· Design, develop, and release sophisticated PHP applications for global customers, engagement and collaboration systems.
· Perform technical analyses and engage in day-to-day interaction with customer users.
· Instill confidence and trust at all levels across the customer environment.
· Ability to identify, monitor and communicate project status, progress, issues and risks effectively.
· Assume responsibility for the successful deployment of customer projects and manage client expectations and timeline commitments.
· Be a team player—share information openly, help others, be open to new ideas, and “go the extra mile" when needed