If the thought of sitting behind a desk all day gives you itchy feet, this could be the job for you as you’ll be required to spend a large amount of time visiting clients and travelling the country. We seek a driven individual with strong leads, to join the firm as a Business Development Manager to convert business for the firm. The job will entail identifying sales leads, pitching our services to new clients and maintaining good working relationships with the new clients. The specific tasks will include, but not be limited to:
· Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
· Planning and preparing presentations
· Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
· Overseeing the development of marketing literature
· Writing reports
· Providing management with feedback
While, in regular days normal office hours are maintained Monday through Friday, however, business opportunities or client needs may require flexible or long hours. The remunerations are market driven plus a commission on new clients acquired.
The individual should have their own car, however, allowances will be provided for all business travel.
A degree in marketing and business management, will be an advantage, however the following personal qualities will be required for the position:
· Good business sense
· A deep understanding of marketing principles
· Good communication skills
· A positive attitude
· Negotiation skills
· Plenty of initiative