Writers’ Manager Responsibilities
- Find a suitable match for each order and assign orders to the writers
- Writers’ Query handling
- Order follow up
- Get Revision Done
- Plagiarism checking
- Coordinating with Quality Management Department
- Candidates having a Master degree in English or Business will be preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience as an Academic/Content Writer.
- Must know all the citation styles and paper formats.
Training and Trial Period:
- Training Sessions will be conducted over Skype or in Office depending upon the availability of the Candidate.
- It’s a home based job.
This is a full-time job with no holidays in a week job however, there is a flexibility for Urgent Needs.
A full service web development and web design firm, served by a dedicated team of professionals is the destination for any website owner, who wants to make a mark on the online world. The technically sound team of Mind Aqua uses different e-business tools, enterprise database for the development of ...Read More