Responsible for the selling of software.
- Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical specifications of the computer software offered by the company.
- Advises customers on technical matters and recommends appropriate computer configurations.
- Solicits information from customers about their needs related to the computer software offered by the company
- Explain Pricing structure to the consumer
- Construct sales pitches and presentations.
- Travel to areas where needs are projected.
- Stay abreast of market trends.
- Assist and Coordinate with the after sales support team.
- Serve new or existing customers who have questions or difficulties about the product
- Demonstrate product features before a sale.
- Help customers maximize the use of software features.
- Advise upon and conduct appropriate user training.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes.
- Learn and get up to speed with the Sales Pipeline management processes in use at the employer’s office
- Present monthly reports to management, detailing selling efforts, customer relationships, competitive activity and strategies, customer service issues, etc.
· Ensure achievement of agreed targets
· Develop and Implement field Sales Plan
· Effectively manage customers, their training and On-boarding
Responsible for the execution of the sales plans