1) Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
2) Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers
3) Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
4) Greet customers entering establishments.
5) Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas
6) Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
7) Issue trading stamps, and redeem food stamps and coupons
8) Resolve customer complaints.
9) Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
MINISO, a Japan-based designer brand, was co-founded by Japanese designer Mr. Miyake Junya and Chinese young entrepreneur Mr. Ye Guofu in Tokyo, Japan, with the former serving as chief designer. MINISO is the promoter of global “intelligent consumer products”. Sticking to the life philosophy of “sim ...Read More