1. Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel.
2. Prepares Minutes of Meeting.
3. Coordinating with vendors.
4. Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
5. Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
6. Secures information by completing data base backups.
7. Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
8. Maintains stores operations related supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
9. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
11. Other tasks which assign from the Line Manager.
MINISO, a Japan-based designer brand, was co-founded by Japanese designer Mr. Miyake Junya and Chinese young entrepreneur Mr. Ye Guofu in Tokyo, Japan, with the former serving as chief designer. MINISO is the promoter of global “intelligent consumer products”. Sticking to the life philosophy of “sim ...Read More