1. Welcome customers with a smile as they approach the Miniso store.
2. Proactively ask customer how they can be assisted.
3. Provide customers with product information that they need.
4. Escort customers to the correct aisles.
5. Explain product features and warranty agreements.
6. Demonstrate the working of a product when required.
7. Provide information on daily deals and promotions.
8. Ensure that all products are well stocked and are easy to reach.
9. Assist customers by taking down products that may not be easy to reach.
10. Provide information regarding each product and any discount offers associated with it.
11. Make sure that work area and aisles are clean and shelves are dusted properly.
12. Respond to customers requests and concerns in a resourceful manner.
13. Handle cashier duties by taking cash or credit cards in exchange of goods sold.
14. Ask for specific orders and punch in the orders in the database or cash register.
15. Manage product returns and exchanges.
16. Ensure that all purchased items are delivered to the customers in a prompt manner.
17. Reserve products for online orders
18. Discourage shoplifting activities by constantly keeping a vigilant eye
19. Arrange products on shelves in a tidy manner
20. Pick and pack orders for shipping purposes
21. Order out of stock items in a timely manner
22. Open cartons and display items appropriately
23. Manage pricing duties
24. Maintain back-stock areas appropriately
25. Perform bookkeeping activities such as position charges and computing bills
26. Collect payments in the form of cash and process credit card payments
27. Record guests comments and complaints
28. Answer incoming telephone calls and provide information on Miniso services
29. Issue safety deposit boxes to guests when requested
30. Offer guests advice on shopping and eating Sections
31. Report safety hazards to the management or security officials
32. Achieving established goals.
33. Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
34. Increasing in store sales.
35. Superior product knowledge.
36. Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
37. Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
MINISO, a Japan-based designer brand, was co-founded by Japanese designer Mr. Miyake Junya and Chinese young entrepreneur Mr. Ye Guofu in Tokyo, Japan, with the former serving as chief designer. MINISO is the promoter of global “intelligent consumer products”. Sticking to the life philosophy of “sim ...Read More