1. According to the company's overall brand strategy, responsible for MINISO brand maintenance, dissemination, promotion and other related work (including but not limited to PR, advertising, event and social media operations).
2. Responsible for coordinating and managing the company's brand promotion channels and communication related work (including but not limited to supplier development and management, preparation of opening ceremony activities and real estate meetings).
3. Develop the media resources, establish MINISO brand influence in the industry.
4. Collect, analyze and evaluate competitor's brand performance and market activity dynamic information, improve and establish own and competitive brand evaluation system to support the company's relevant decision-making.
5. Responsible for CIS management and application guidance, monitoring of all brands.
6. Responsible for brand-related activities and overseas subsidiaries of the other departments to smooth docking, and the implementation of activities in place.
7. Responsible for the brand department of the team building and daily work management.
8. Complete the task from superiors on time and high-effectively.
9. Research marketing and promotional strategies and make recommendations for changes in methods and materials, including recommendations regarding social media tools, sites, and applications.
10. Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings to understand customer and market opportunities for businesses.
pMINISO, a Japan-based designer brand, was co-founded by Japanese designer Mr. Miyake Junya and Chinese young entrepreneur Mr. Ye Guofu in Tokyo, Japan, with the former serving as chief designer. MINISO is the promoter of global “intelligent consumer products”. Sticking to the life philosophy of “si ...Read More