1.Work with marketing and sales departments to create promotions.
2. Develop, manage, and execute marketing plans, including advertising, promotion, and public relations.
3. Coordinate the development and production of internal and external publications, promotional materials, and communications, including web-based communications and social media outlets; and edit, proofread, and design materials as needed.
4. Assist with strategic planning for assigned areas.
5. Send promotions through direct mail, inserts in newspapers, Internet advertisements, in-store displays, product endorsements, or other special events.
6. Research marketing and promotional strategies and make recommendations for changes in methods and materials, including recommendations regarding social media tools, sites, and applications.
7. Develop and launch discounts, samples, gifts, rebates, coupons, sweepstakes, and contests.
8. Measure ad effectiveness and optimize if needed.
9. Use social media sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to promote discounts and coupons.
10. Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings to understand customer and market opportunities for businesses.