This position will be responsible for the following functions: MIS officer will be responsible for developing and maintaining an information management system to ensure availability of relevant, reliable and consistent information for enhancing efficiency, effectiveness, relevance and sustainability of different initiatives undertaken the organization.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Develop MIS with input from Manager M&E and, experts including volunteers outside the organization. This will also include coordination with external experts
• Work with different departments to develop draft protocols for collection, refinement, validation, storage, updating and dissemination of information
• Making MIS accessible to relevant stakeholders.
• Make continuous improvements in the system in the light of feedback from the field and other departments
• Collection, compilation and analysis of data about the program (on the organization’s internal indicators as well as the indicators agreed with the external partners)
• Identify major variances in progress by analysis the available data
• Extract information from the MIS and analyze it to develop progress reports
• Follow up with the field team and update information in the information system, after necessary verifications.
• Develop specific information systems to capture and analyze data from different surveys.
• Troubleshoot issues in IT hardware, software and network operation system.Required qualification/ experience: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Applications or Information System Management with at least 1 years of experience in software development. Must we well-versed with PHP and have developed a web based application.