RESPONSIBILITIES AS IT ENGINEER
· Provide daily support to users & able to troubleshoot hardware, database and applications problems including routine backups, database administration and application software.
· Responsible for supporting, maintaining and optimizing applications operations.
· Perform software and hardware maintenance as per requirement.
· Prepare inventory (software and hardware) submit to management on monthly basis.
· Perform networking of labs, office and maintain server.
· Install CCTV and ensure all its proper operation.
· Create and maintain schedule of hardware warranties.
· Implement projects related to office automation, staffs productivity and efficiency improvement through digitalization process and conduct user training.
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems.
· Develop and implement policies and procedures for computer systems operations and development.
· Meet with managers, users and directors to discuss system requirement, specification, cost and timelines.
· Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.