RESPONSIBILITIES AS IT ENGINEER
· Provide daily support to users & able to troubleshoot hardware, database and applications problems including routine backups, database administration and application software.
· Responsible for supporting, maintaining and optimizing applications operations.
· Perform software and hardware maintenance as per requirement.
· Prepare inventory (software and hardware) submit to management on monthly basis.
· Perform networking of labs, office and maintain server.
· Install CCTV and ensure all its proper operation.
· Create and maintain schedule of hardware warranties.
· Implement projects related to office automation, staffs productivity and efficiency improvement through digitalization process and conduct user training.
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems.
· Develop and implement policies and procedures for computer systems operations and development.
· Meet with managers, users and directors to discuss system requirement, specification, cost and timelines.
· Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
Malaysian Institute of Technology Academy (also known as MIT Academy Sdn Bhd) was established since 1976, is the accredited education and training institution by the Department of Skills Development of Malaysia (License Code: L01956), under the Malaysian Government Ministry of Human Resources. We ar ...Read More