We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks.
The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated.
The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality.
You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from provided documentation
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Collaborate with team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Android, IOS and Hybrid Application Development
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically Retrofit
- Familiarity with the JSON and XML format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile application
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Git, SVN, JIRA, Slack
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Past experience in accessing device Camera, GPS, Storage.
- Experience using content providers, SQL Lite Databases and external/internal data storage methods.