• Lead the review of monthly, quarterly and annual financial closing along with ensuring the correctness and accuracy of the journals, accruals, income and expenses.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements of the Bank in compliance with the IFRS & Prudential reporting
• Lead the preparation and reporting to SBP within deadlines
• Lead the reporting of monthly performance to HQ, upload relevant information on the group portals & respond to the queries of HQ within the group deadlines.
• Coordinate with internal & external auditors (statutory and SBP) and ensure the completion of the audits within timelines.
• Supervise the integrity of accounting information by reviewing and verifying transactions.
• Demonstrate dynamic approach and will to challenge the status quo by identifying opportunities for efficiency, knowledge sharing and continuous improvement in the activities of finance
• Prepare and present monthly financial performance reports for local Management and group.
Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited (MMBL) is Pakistan's largest digital bank with over 20 million registered and 8 million active digital wallets. Backed by VEON Co., MMBL started operations in April 2012 and launched branch-less banking operations under the brand name JAZZCASH in partnership with P ...Read More