Responsible To oversee and provide supervision of all daily Branch activities across the network.
• Maintain high level of Regulatory, Bank and Group compliance across function.
• Ensure smooth Coordination with Finance, IT, credit, Risk and Compliance Departments for effective controls and implementation of respective department policies and procedures.
• Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
• Responsible to ensure maximum utilization and upscaling of the Core Banking System features and functionality with respect to product, reports, MIS and user experience resulting reduction in transactional processing time.
• Responsible to ensure that Branch Audit and Internal Control ratings are at an acceptable level & remain stable.
• Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance in operational matters and procedures of the Branch and associated functioned operations.
• Regularly Report on operational performance and suggest improvements.
• Ensure that Recon Unit functions efficiently and identifies outstanding items for resolutions.
Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited (MMBL) is Pakistan's largest digital bank with over 20 million registered and 8 million active digital wallets. Backed by VEON Co., MMBL started operations in April 2012 and launched branch-less banking operations under the brand name JAZZCASH in partnership with P ...Read More