• Responsible for Production Environment’s Administration & Operations of Core Banking Systems and Alternate Delivery Channels.
• This includes Core Banking Applications, Middleware Application, GL Application, Home Remittance/UBPS/Internet & Mobile Banking Applications and associated services.
• Responsibilities includes IT Operations related to Alternate Distribution Channels.
• Analyse and improve upon technology standards across the organization to maintain a technological and competitive edge within the market.
• Creatively and independently provide resolution to technical problems in a cost-effective manner.
• Supervise recruitment, development, retention, and organization of all technical staff in accordance with corporate budgetary objectives and personnel policies.
• Ensure continuous delivery of technical services through oversight of service level agreements with end users and monitoring of systems, programs, and equipment performance.
• Ensure equipment and software operation adheres to applicable laws and regulations.
• Management and liaison with vendor.
• Responsible to regularly review, update, maintain and implement Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) pertaining to domain area.
• Responsible for IT Audit Compliance.
• Ensure that Strategies and Policies are implemented in true spirit.
pMobilink Microfinance Bank Limited (MMBL) is Pakistan largest digital bank with over 15 million mobile wallets. Backed by Global Telecom - VEON Co., MMBL started operations in April 2012 and launched branch-less banking operations under the brand name JAZZCASH in partnership with Pakistan's lar ...Read More