Mob Inspire is a Silicon Valley based incorporation and well-established Technology Company with their development office in Islamabad- Pakistan and serving global market. With an assortment of trusted clients, the company has thrived to excel in providing its customers with good products and services.
The ideal candidate should be an expert Node.JS developer who has diverse expertise in Back end of business applications and web services using Node JS. Candidate must have thorough knowledge of software development best practices, Agile Methodology, including coding standards, and continuous integration. You should be:
- Advanced proficiency in NODE JS and its frameworks.
- Expert in developing strong and powerful back end with complex features using MEAN.
- Expert in database architecture and creating RestFull API using Node.JS.
- Design and build core frameworks on Node.JS, shared services, NPM packages, and RESTful /socket APIs
- Translates complex requirements into an easy to understand user experience by following the user-centered design process
- Design, develop, and maintain complex, high performance, and adaptive web applications • Document and follow best design and development practices
- Follow best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking
- Evaluate and perform design tradeoffs regarding the architecture and software components.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively with team members of varied backgrounds in Pakistan or US office
- Proficiency and hands-on experience with one or more of the following: EmberJS / ReactJS
- Proficiency google maps API’s and Sockets
- Eagerness to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience with source/version control systems such as GIT and build management tools such as Bamboo, Maven
- BS/MS in computer science/engineering, or relevant engineering discipline/experience preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in building customer facing cloud-based solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in Backend development using NodeJS (a must)
- 2+ years of experience with AngularJS, MEAN stack and other frameworks
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, design patterns and core java coding principles
- Experience developing web applications (Spring MVC, RESTful, JAX-WS, Web Services)
- Experience using D3JS or similar data visualization tool
- Solid understanding of web technologies such as REST, HTTP, JSON.
- Experience with NoSQL Database
- Experience using Bootstrap or similar responsive framework
- Familiar with development tools such as cross-compilation, source revision control (GIT), bug tracking (JIRA), and JTAG debuggers.
- Experience using build tools like Grunt or Gulp
- Evaluate and advocate the use of various Open Source technologies and third party solutions
The company offers market competititve salary along with other benefits such as:
- Training and Development
- Annual, Casual & Sick Paid Leaves
- Leaves Encashment
- Medical Reimbursement
- Annual Bonuses
- Collaborative Working Environment