Branch of a multinational company having its sales and marketing operations in Lahore, dealing in IT software.
The ideal candidate should:
Holds minimum Bachelors degree with focus in Marketing from a reputable university, MBA would be preferable. Have min 5+ years sales experience and result oriented in marketing software. The individual needs to have strong communication skills, proven sales record, ability to work under pressure, highly motivated, and be a team player.
To be responsible for sales and marketing of ERP software.
- Generate sales for software with current & prospective customers.
- Work with other sales team members to position and leverage sales opportunities, grow and retain customers within assigned territory.
- Handle requests for information from prospective customers, prepare quotations and proposals, and work with other departments to create & finalize contracts and set time schedules for services.
- Prospect within a territory to uncover business needs.
- Implement aspects of territory and account management and development; identify accounts with high "close" potential, qualify, and forecast time frames to close business.
- Follow up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
- Responsible for achieving assigned monthly revenue target.
- Deliver timely and accurate sales forecasts to management.
- Basic IT skills and knowledge.
- Fluency in English, Urdu, and local language, written and spoken.
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills & creativity along with eagerness to learn.
- Strong work ethic, and ability to work in a fast paced organization.
- Relationship-oriented; possessing an aptitude for quickly creating and nurturing connections.
- Results-oriented with problem solving skills and ‘can do’ attitude.
Note: Kindly mention the city you would work in, when applying.