NOTE: WE WILL PREFER A CANDIDATE WHO CAN JOIN US IMMEDIATELY.
Overview Mohkaab Enterprise is an UK based Software house located in Lahore. We are providers of software and service for International Marketplace management, ecommerce, E-mail & Messenger services. We are helping organizations of all sizes drive organizational performance, working in partnership to reduce operational costs, streamline outdated processes and enable their people to deliver maximum value for their business and customers.
- We need a creative, experienced and talented Android Developer.
- Read and understand technical specifications, analyze product requirements, design features, implement and test software components.
- Troubleshoot application related issues and maintain application performance. Problem Solving, Fixing bugs in existing projects, Re-factoring and optimizing existing code
- Optimization of the application (ensure database optimization and performance). Testing new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases
- Develop internal and appropriate external documentation content.
- Responsible for specifying code, testing, deploying and documenting quality systems.
- Ensure conformity of work to software quality standards.
- Help Support Engineers with customer support tasks.
- Testing applications in different environments
- Running performance benchmarking tests
- Meeting designers, developers and project staff for progress updates
- Gathering requirements from clients and users
- Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in app development
- Documenting code so other developers can understand and contribute to it.
- Designing information architecture within an application.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the Team Lead discretion.
Skills & Experiences
- 3+ years of Android app development experience
- Sound knowledge of PHP to develop web services in one of its frameworks like Laravel, Codeigniter etc will be a plus.
- Experience with IOS App development will be a plus
- Understanding of User Interface workflows.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to establish priorities.
- Team work and willingness to listen to others.
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team environment.
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development.