· Assist to carry out an independent appraisal of the effectiveness of the policies, procedures and standards by which the MOJAZ Support Program ’s financial, physical and information resources are managed;
· Facilitate to plan, organize and carry out the internal audit function including the preparation of an audit plan which fulfils the responsibility of the department, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs;
· Report to the department haed on the policies, programmes and activities of the department and do not compromise the independence or objectivity of the internal audit function;
· Make recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed, report on the findings and recommendations and monitor management's response and implementation;
· Review and report on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the financial and other information that is provided for management;
· Any other task assigned by management.
MOJAZ is striving to improve the socio-economic situation of the marginalized communities at grassroots. It is operational in central & Southern Punjab with plans to expand in the neighboring areas. The MOJAZ believes on right based inclusive development aiming towards community empowerment through: ...Read More