This position is specifically designed to lead the market research and product development for microfinance operations. This function will ensure design, development and deployment of new products on regular basis. The Officer will work as a coordinator for donors, internal departments and report to Head of SD&C Department.
Officer - Product Development is mainly responsible for the following:
· Manages the overall product strategy, research and development requirements, development, and coordination for new and emerging products.
· Conducts competitor analysis to develop new products.
· Manages and reviews progress of offered products.
· Provides expertise and training to other departments in support of product development.
· Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as Microfinance, Administration, HR, Finance and Accounts, Communication to develop and provide product responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
· Develops and maintains a prioritized list of customer and market requirements for product.
· Coordinates and develops marketing, sales and financial plans for product line.
· Provides financial and marketing justification for product selection and definition.
· Prepares product development objectives and schedules for all phases of product development and introduction to market.
Maintains communications and contacts to collect and analyze information for product line.
MOJAZ is striving to improve the socio-economic situation of the marginalized communities at grassroots. It is operational in central & Southern Punjab with plans to expand in the neighboring areas. The MOJAZ believes on right based inclusive development aiming towards community empowerment through: ...Read More