This position is specifically designed to monitor the compliance risk inherent in the field level microfinance operations. This function will ensure compliance to credit policies and SoPs from donors. The Officer will work as a coordinator for compliance function and report to Head of SD&C Department.
· Identify, assess and monitor the compliance risk;
· Prepare branch wise / weekly / monthly / yearly reports
· Provide guidance and direction to Branch Staff and Field Staff;
· Performing off-site review of all credit cases of branches;
· Communicate and disseminate to staff written procedures reflecting regular updates;
· Conduct reviews for ensuring compliance to all requirements of Operations Manual;
· Visit to field units/branches for onsite inspection to review compliance functions;
· Ensure that department keeps and maintain complete set of records as required under SoPs;
· Highlight issues or concerns he/she has discovered in the course of their compliance reviews;
· Follow up the issues or concerns highlighted during the compliance reviews and document the follow up;
· Coordinate with Internal Auditor (IA), donors in carrying out compliance responsibilities and plan follow-up actions for resolution of non-compliances observed by IA;
· Monitor field compliance officers, provide guidance and assistance in planning & execution of their jobs
· Summarize the non-compliances, issues and other observations of field compliance officers and present to Manager Compliance
Any other duties as assigned by the Management.
MOJAZ is striving to improve the socio-economic situation of the marginalized communities at grassroots. It is operational in central & Southern Punjab with plans to expand in the neighboring areas. The MOJAZ believes on right based inclusive development aiming towards community empowerment through: ...Read More