The following qualifications are required:
- Minimum 5 years of job experience in finance, accounting and administration
- Preferred M.Com and minimum B.Com qualification from a reputable university
- Good recommendations from past employers
The following skills are required:
- The applicant should have knowledge of accounting principles, maintaining and updating both manual and computer ledgers through accounting software
- Experience of more than three years in Quick Books accounting software is required.
- Sound understanding and experience of sales taxation is required
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, strong administrative and management skills, and independent work habit
- Strong experience with Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
- Previous experience in administration of warehouse, logistics, shipping, and purchasing required
- Responsible for accounting of business e-commerce and distribution business including general accounting functions, presentation of journal entries and account analysis and reconciliation of all the GL accounts supporting financial statements.
- Supports the finance team with month end close activities and other general ledger reconciliation
- Responsible for the research, identification, and resolution of all discrepancies.
- Reviewing and posting of daily accounting transactions.
- Administration responsibilities of invoicing, shipping, import, warehouse management