Monarda Commodities Limited is a leading global agribusiness and food company operating in over 12 countries. Monarda buys, sells, stores and transports commodities to serve customers worldwide; Founded in 2014, the company is headquartered in Hong Kong.Connecting harvests to homes, from Asia to Africa, Monarda brings food from where it’s produced to where it’s needed. Our integrated value chain links origination, storage and transportation to activities further down the line, including processing, packaging and distribution.We are guided by four strategic pillars: we stand for safety to make sure our employees go home to their families in good shape; we apply best-in-class practices and share knowledge across our operations to do things better; we strike the right balance to achieve a profitable mix of commodity and value-added businesses and we continue to refine our winning footprint, which helps us serve our customers and outperform our competitors.We are seeking Accounting Professional graduates and experienced professionals with a proven track record and the ability to take on the responsibilities.
- Serve as single point of contact to the Subsidiaries to support all aspects of Financial and Accounting functions, Internal Controls and Management Reports.
- Maintaining Books of Accounts and ledger of foreign subsidiaries to the Finalization level.
- Compute Inventory Books to Physical.
- Maintaining Inernal Control and ensure that procedures and policies are foloowed.
- Perform month end Inventory valuation and calculation.