This position will be responsible for the following functions:
• Design the monitoring and evaluation tools for data collection.
• Facilitate Manager M&E in monitoring and evaluation activities. This includes data collection, analysis and report writing.
• Development of progress reports
• Development of concept papers for development of new programs and projects
• Development of LFA/RBM for different projects
• Perform regular monitoring visits to regional areas to assess progress and observe capacity building sessions.
• Ensure timely input of all regional data into the Central Office database.
• Consolidate and preparing quarterly, semi-annual and annual progress reports.
• Facilitate various assessments and evaluation exercises.
• Develop case studies and draw success stories from positive aftermath of project implementation in the field.Required qualification/ experience: Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics or Social Sciences. Candidate must have studied statistics as a subject during his masters/graduation. Should be able to write progress reports independently. The candidate should also be able to analyze data with multiple variables.