We a UK based company are looking for an enthusiastic recruit to join our team and manage our Amazon shops. You should be commercially aware and have a successful track record in online selling.
Ideal candidate should possess detailed knowledge about Amazon store and listing policies and able to present and drive a strategy to increase listings visibility and taking sales to next level in a reasonable time.
This is a senior level job requires at least 2 years of experience managing eBay and Amazon stores, non-experienced candidates will not be considered
Salary Package: Rs 25,000- Rs 35,000 depending on experience and skills
Both, Males and Females are encouraged to apply.
It's an office based job Located in Multan.
- Command on verbal and written English.
- The person will work as part of a team and should have a habit to take responsibilities seriously.Should be able to work with minimal guidance and able to think out of the box.
- The candidate should be hardworking, dedicated and self-motivated with the ability to self-learn and grow.
- Do NOT APPLY if you do not have Amazon Online Store Expirence.
- Ability to re-write existing product descriptions and gather product information from different sources when requiredKeyword research and analysis.
- Create listing titles enriched with targeted keywords.
- Excellent understanding of latest Amazon standards and trends.
- Communicate with customers via emails and phone calls to resolve their issues in order to get positive feedback and achieve highest store ratings.
- Must have Basic HTML and CSS. knowledge to create professional looking listings.
- Do NOT APPLY if you do not have Ebay/Amazon Online Store Expirence.
- Specific Tasks Amazon Listing Social Media Promotion