As an Android Developer, you’ll work collaboratively with other developers and designers on architecture, design, and implementation, while focusing on implementation and development of multiple Android applications. Design, build and enhance applications that already have a large and growing user base as well as starting from scratch.
To be considered, candidates must be creative, passionate about process improvement, and strong technical ability in the following areas:
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the software development life cycle—including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in communicating with UX/UI, product management, and QA to understand requirements, describe software product features, and articulate technical designs
- Ability to work in a rapid development environment that utilizes an iterative approach
- Demonstrated ability to present and defend design decisions
- Experienced with agile methodology and collaborating with remote teams
- Demonstrable ability to work as part of an integrated solution development team
- Excellent English: verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage tasks and timelines effectively
- A passion for free-market principles
A Day In The Life Typically Includes
- Design and implement multiple Android applications.
- Interact with cross-functional groups including product manager, customer support, and sales to develop new functionality and support existing customers.
- Ability to own and oversee simultaneous development of multiple features.
- Plan, implement, and release product based on the Agile SCRUM development process.
- Help identify the right blend of technologies to make our products successful.
- Document application and data designs for non-technical clients.
- Help promote application and data management best practices on projects.
What You Will Need
- 4+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of Android development experience
- University diploma or equivalent
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience in iOS development
- A Masters Degree in Computer Science