Project Manager Responsibilities, Role, and Skills.
- Responsible for overseeing all the planning of project-specific design and development processes to ensure overall delivery quality.
- SCRUM certified
- Ensure high-quality work which exceeds client expectations is delivered on time and budget, including leading and managing resources and effort.
- Apply mobile solution insight as well as web solution insight, to oversee the conception and production of mobile/web solutions and to manage project deliverables.
- Handle designs to technical proofs-of-concept to full production ready apps for release into the marketplace (in B2C, B2B, and Business-to-Employee B2E).
- Comfortable supporting, producing and overseeing detailed documentation to drive the solution vision at all times.
- Experience should already include regular practice of most aspects of the project lifecycle e.g. E-2-E estimates for mobile design, development, delivery, mobile testing, deploying to app stores etc.
- Must have experience of managing development, testing and implementation of mobile solutions running on multiple platforms (native, hybrid or web) and experience preferred of development or integration with server-side applications.
Moosh Digital operates across a range of clients and industries and some awareness of different business models and digital strategies would be beneficial. Familiarity with the disciplines of each area of the team is an advantage. We are looking for someone who is confident, detail-oriented, articulate, client-focused, commercially astute and a lateral thinker who is passionate about technology.