UI / UX Designer & Graphic Designer.
Hands on role, responsible for generating beautiful output across UI design, interaction design and UX architecture, for web design, native mobile apps as well as enterprise applications.
Primary skill set will be UI design and interaction design with good experience of UX and graphic design.
Focused on producing amazing visual work that will entice and engage users. Capable of owning projects and confident enough to share and present ideas. Perceptive enough to know when to make strategic design decisions in ones thinking, so you can organize thoughts and develop plans to suit the expectations of the applications and clients.
Would suit a talented mid-weight looking to move to a more senior role.
- Generate stunning designs across digital, UI and UI interactions
- Managing own time according to various deadlines and sprints
- Developing a strong understanding of client requirements and objectives
- Creating ideas and stunning designs that can be used across various platforms to support campaigns and large to small projects
- Focused on user-driven approach
- Working on multiple applications at once across different frameworks and time zones
- Generate wireframes, workflows, and sketches
- Designing beautiful data visualizations and infographics
- Communicate designs and educate in best practices that deliver elegant UI/UX design
- Keeping Creative Director and project managers informed of project progress, timings and directions changes
- Good communication skills
- Graphic design experience
- Hands-on UI design background and skillset
- Information architecture, wire-framing, and sketching capabilities
- Interaction design skills and toolset
- Expert in Sketch
- Expert in prototyping using tools such as Invision etc.
- Expert in interaction design using tools such as Principle, after effects or Flinto etc.