Working at Motifz
Working at Motifz means constant change, new projects, challenges, opportunities to learn and grow. Every day we look for new adventures and learn new things. You need to be ready to work in cross-functional teams and hungry for success and drive the company forward to meet objectives.
Motifz is looking for an energetic and dynamic professional who can take up the responsibility of putting MOTIFZ the number one choice in Retail sector. The candidate should have atleast 3-4 years of experience preferably in the textile sector with the willingness to thrive in a challenging environment. The job requirements are as follows:
The ideal candidate should possess relevant knowledge of WOMEN fabrics, their types, differentiation and categories. Other accompanying duties incude:
· Lead cross-site coordination on supply planning for products shared with other sites Establish and continuously improve planning & scheduling business processes.
· Manage planning of Raw Material transfers to/from the manufacturing SITE.
· Maintain relationships with Production Leads and Suppliers to continually look for improvement opportunities for planning.
· Lead effort and provide directions on achieving availability of Raw Material according to requirement with best quality and rates and always maintain the minimum inventory level.
· Manage relationships with suppliers, build stronger relationships with high performance suppliers and mitigate risks with poor performing suppliers.
· Establish and continuously improve purchasing processes.
· Lead effort and provide directions on achieving high material availability while minimizing raw materials inventory level.
· Achieving cost improvement goals related to raw materials while minimizing inventory cost such as excess &Obsolete.
· Ensure purchasing and financial compliance with all inventory spend for the site.
· Establish vision, strategy for Purchasing department.
· Manage raw material spend.
· Manage expense purchase spend.
· Manage raw material inventory.
· Manage Supplier Payment plan in view of budget.
· Lead effort with Operations in ensuring high Inventory accuracy at Warehous.