Motioncue is looking for creative professionals who have an eye & aesthetic for details, hunger for innovation, an ingenious mind to develop concepts, and talent to combine all three in the form of sketching through Adobe Illustrator.
We are seeking an Illustrator/Sketching Artist who can produce state-of-the-ART concepts, illustrations and sketches for video animations, commercials and infographics.
If you are a serial doodler with a proven expertise in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, then feel free to drop in your portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working and developing visual ideas that suit the brief by collaborating with the team
- Seeking team lead’s approval for ideas with rough visuals - this stage may involve going back to the drawing board several times to rework sketches
- Using drawing, sketching, painting and photographic skills to produce illustrations
- Using computer packages to scan in their own visual images, and then refine and develop the ideas on screen
- Seeking approval at all stages of development and making any changes as required, right up to completion of the job
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven work experience as an Illustrator, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Demonstrable portfolio of completed illustrations
- Solid knowledge of image editing and digital sketching software, like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Drawing skills with an attention to detail (both by hand and digital pen)
- Strong aesthetic and conceptual skills
- Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
MotionCue is a digital media production studio. We are digital media content production gurus, with experience in producing digital content for startups, Fortune 500 brands and partnering with top digital agencies across the globe.