MotionCue is a digital agency working with fortune 500 clients across the globe. We are looking for a tech-savvy proposal writer to join us for an amazing opportunity.
Being part of our team, the proposal writer will assist the business development initiative along with assisting in digital marketing tasks and more.
This is a great opportunity for someone who knows about digital marketing.
Bonuses along with salary will be awarded with successful proposals.
• Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
• Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval.
• Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
• Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
• Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding; coordinating printing.
• Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
• Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
• Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Written Communication, Graphic Design Skills, Technical Documentation, Layout Skills, Problem Solving, Deadline-Oriented, Process Improvement, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Market Knowledge