Looking to take the next step in your career?
We are an international brand with offices in Dubai and Toronto, who are seeking to add to our Digital Marketing team.
- Define and execute the overall digital strategy towards the ultimate goal of brand recognition and lead generation
- Ensure implementation of on-page including (but not limited to) competitive analysis, keyword research and planning and off-page SEO practices
- Understand of the social web, including blogs, forums, social networks, microblogs, photo/video sharing, ratings and reviews, RSS etc.
- Manage several social media profiles; create and schedule content; monitor comments and engagement; respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Keep track of SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Monitor, analyze and compile reports on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
- Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing campaigns.
- Oversee PPC campaigns monitoring their performance and return on investment.
- Min 4 years hands-on experience executing marketing strategy in marketing areas such as lead generation, digital marketing, and communications, SEO, Pay-Per-Click Marketing, paid social media marketing, marketing metrics
- Min 3 years hand-on experience analyzing channel effectiveness for user growth, defining Key Performance Indicators while setting up systems for resource allocation and tracking
- Experience with other types of digital media PR, Influencer and etc.
- Experience researching accounts, identifying key players, and developing outreach plans to generate interest with potential customers
- Experience designing repeatable support processes
- Experience designing and refining our provider on-boarding/training experience
- Exceptional communication skills, fluent in English with proper grammar and spelling
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision, self-motivated.
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certifications are a plus
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Experience of HTML coding and Photoshop would be an advantage
- Experience with Affiliate marketing a plus
Contract length: 12 months