1. Handle cash & Collect money from customer.
2. Greet customers when entering or leaving establishment.
3. Work as a team player to facilitate a pleasant experience for guests.
4. Full working knowledge of menu in order to answer customers' questions and provide menu suggestions.
5. Up-sells in-house promotions, when applicable.
6. Handle exchanges, Issue change and refunds in a quick & efficient manner.
7. Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and produce transaction reports.
8. Keeps track of cash drawer and ensures it is balanced at the end of the shift.
9. Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones.
10. Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
11. Bag items carefully.
12. Keep reports of transactions.
13. Answer customers' questions and get a manager if answer doesn't solve the issue.
14. Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction.
15. Keep the checkout area clean and orderly.
16. Monitors and checks all take out & delivery orders before sending to customer.
17. Responsible to maintain and complete all Front of the House Side Work, to include keeping a neat and clean counter and dining area, restocking all take out dry goods and beverage cooler, e.g. napkins, straws, lids, to go bags and sweeping and mopping the floor regularly .
18. Inventories supplies and goods, when necessary.