The telesales representative will be responsible for outbound calls to potential corporate customers and inbound calls for retention purposes and generating new leads in the "OFFICES" category.
The telesales will be pitching Nestle products like MILKPAK, EVERYDAY etc to customers who are either already buying Nestle products from the retail market or have the tendency to start using Nestle products for tea making/daily consumption.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Make daily calls as per scheduled and collect orders from potential/existing customers.
· Get the customers registered in software once they have purchased 3 invoices.
· Plan routes/ market visit for the 2 bike riders assigned to the telesales representative for deliveries to customers activated.
· Follow the permanent call plan provided and actively engage customers.
· Generating and qualifying leads from calling.
· Managing, tracking and following up on leads.
· Meeting monthly sales in accordance with targets.
· Creating and updating activity reports.
· Updating Area Manager/Regional Manager on daily basis regarding KPIs assigned.
· Telesales representative needs to have her own smartphone.