• Create and manage product materials for Undergrad, Graduate and Student Advisory Programs
• Maintain individual client files and manage client communication for all counseling products including: undergraduate, graduate, school abroad, foundation, college road map, student advisory program.
• Assist students and Sales teams with information related to student recruitment.
• Track login details, and operational status of applications and admission decisions for all clients.
• Creating and managing product materials, conducting research and developing research packs, engaging universities, building presentations for events / projects / development / training material, etc.
• Coordinate work between clients, higher management and fellows/interns.
• Handle daily weekly, monthly meeting with higher management to discuss performance highlight key issues and solutions.
• Maintain communication with students and universities
• Conduct client meetings and help them with their university lists, extracurricular activities and application for USA, UK, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Australia and Turkey.