Skills and Responsibilities:
· Develop and implement social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness.
· Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
· Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Google, Facebook, and others.
· Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools and develop ways to improve.
· Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research best ways to increase traffic.
· Plan paid social media advertising strategies and budgets.
· Research new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities.
· Provide feedback from social media trends and research
· Experience in marketing, PR, social media management or related field.
· Knowledge of Google Analytics.
· Ability to create cutting-edge social media and digital marketing campaigns.
· Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
Perfecting The Art of Printing And Shade cards.