· Planning and preparing courses and lessons.
· Teaching, according to their educational needs.
· Responsible for developing students’ skills, knowledge and attitude, commensurate to the goals of the
· Planning, preparing and delivering effective lessons to meet students’ cognitive needs
· Observe and evaluate students’ work to determine progress, provide feedback and make suggestions for improvement
· The instructor should impart knowledge on his particular subject
· Bring quality by adapting latest methodologies and enhancing students’ capability by providing them effective training
· Responsible for ensuring that you teach the correct public examination syllabus offered at MSEC in your subject in accordance with Institute policy.
· should be aware of any subject area developments
· Participating in arrangements for preparing Students for public examinations and in assessing Students for such purposes and reporting such assessments
· Participating in arrangements for supervision during examinations.
· Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual Students and of any class or group or Students assigned to you.
· Providing guidance and advice to Students on educational and social matters; making relevant records and reports.
· Making records and reports on the personal and social needs of Students.
· Communicating and consulting with students and their parents.
· Communicating and co-operating with persons or bodies outside the Institute.
· Participating in meetings arranged for any of the purposes described above.
· Accompanying Students on Industrial trips away from the Institute.
· Contributing to the extra-curricular life of the Institute.
· Attending Institute functions and participating in assemblies.
· Contributing to the maintenance of a stimulating working environment in Institute.
· Upholding the ethos and high standards of the Institute and abiding by the rules laid down by the Institute from time to time.
· Demonstrates an understanding of and commitment to Workplace Health and Safety policy and procedures.
· Understands and adheres to emergency procedures for own work location and organisation premises.
· Identifies potential risks and hazards in the working environment and responds to them appropriately and in accordance with organisation policy and procedure.
· Reports all emergencies, hazards, incidents and near misses within defined timelines and following correct processes.
· Records all emergencies, hazards, incidents and near misses using the Ticket reporting system.
· Maintaining good order and discipline among the Students and safeguarding their health and safety both when they are on the Institute premises and when they are engaged in authorized Institute activities elsewhere
SHAFI EDUCATIONAL COMPLEX Karachi is a non-profit organisation that provides services to people living with scarce resources for education. To be a catalyst for Human Resource Development and economic growth of society by providing quality technical and vocational education. At SEC, we are committed ...Read More