We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET)
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications (hybrid apps)
(It would be plus if you have Hybrid Apps experience, otherwise we will provide training for it)
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience should be minimum 3 years or more. Less than 3 years wouldn’t be entertain.