Our Company is an Industrial Services Company serving Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical, Power, and Water Clients in Saudi Arabia. The Company was established with a motive to avail the BEST services for our customers through offering the highest quality, incorporating engineers and professional technicians who are highly experienced in Electrical Testing, Commissioning, Calibration, NDT, Operation & Maintenance, Training, Installation & Repair Services for Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Power Generators, Transformers, Switchgears, Protection System, and Instrumentation. Our skilled engineers and technicians have years of experience offering unmatched professional level services. We believe that, quality work should be done right the first time in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Our Company provides its clients a One-Stop-Shop solution with a 360º services offerings.
The company also has Instrumentation & Calibration labs that offers wide range of services like Testing and Commissioning, E&I Pre-commissioning, Excitation Systems, Electrical Panels Testing, Relay Testing, HVAC, and Turbo Machinery Control Systems in Dammam, Jizan, Jubail, Yanbu, and Bahrain
We have an opportunity for Calibration Engineer/Calibration Technician to perform Calibration activities for different measurement areas like (Pressure, Thermal, Electrical, Mechanical, Relief Valves, Force, Acoustic, Vibration, Nuclear, Mass, Chemical & Dimensional) and shall meet, as a minimum, the following qualification and experience requirements
The candidate should be willing to move to sites within Saudi Arabia as per Company Requirements for Instrumentation Activities.
• To calibrate, adjust and repair the instruments in mentioned fields as per the lab/company procedures, specific parameters and in line with industry standards.
• To follow daily calibration schedule and tasks assigned by Technical supervisor and coordinator
• To prepare the observation sheets calibration certificates in excel (Microsoft Office)
• To calculate uncertainty measurements
• To prepare and paste the labels on equipment calibrated by them on the same day
• To ensure reference equipment maintenance and cleaning before and after the calibration
• To ensure proper and safe transportation and authentication of master equipment for on-site calibrations
• Capable of performing onsite loop checks and pre-commissioning activities.
• To perform all other related jobs assigned by Technical Manager/Technical Supervisor/Quality Supervisor
• Comply with company HSE guidelines.
• The role will require travel as well as on site work from our clients site (Aramco) in Jizan and Khurais Sites.
• Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics Engineering Background OR Diploma with demonstrable qualification through experience in Instrumentation activities.
• Experience within the Instrumentation industry or previous calibration experience.
• Knowledge of Electrical/Electronic principles
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Sound mathematical knowledge.
• Knowledge of ISO/Aramco Quality standards/systems is preferable
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good self-starter with tenacity and drive.
• Experience with diagnostics tools and communication protocols
• Good English, written and spoken.
The job location is in Saudi Arabia.