1. Develop/test/execute data conversion routines within an established conversion framework in a timely and accurate manner.
2. Convert data from multiple data sources into Microsoft SQL Server.
3. Create Complex T-SQL scripts with limited assistance
4. Reconcile converted data to ensure accuracy.
5. Develop good working relationships with departmental staff in order to troubleshoot technical and functional issues that may arise during the implementation process.
6.Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree.
7.Intermediate skills in MSSQL with the ability to create and edit complex queries and T-SQL scripts including dynamic SQL.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
MTBC was established in 1999. Headquartered in New Jersey, USA, it is a dynamic and rapidly growing multinational healthcare IT Company. Deloitte Technology Fast 500 ranked MTBC in its list of fastest growing technology companies of North America. The Company has attained tremendous growth in the sh ...Read More